I used to have a routine, now I write when I have some thing to say, and when I discover time (which by no means looks to occur recently because previous lifestyle appears to have been changed after job lost.
• I am now not homeschooling. I am doing my nice to assist my children study at domestic at some stage in a crisis.

• I am now not “working from home.” I am doing my fantastic to work at domestic all through a crisis.
• I can't be as productive as everyday due to the fact these are no longer regular times. I will center of attention on what I can accomplish in simply the subsequent 24 hours and let go of what I can't accomplish proper now.

Dreaming for tomorrow , as my valuable time of life is no more , only hope that my daughter will stand behind me , if I alive till the COVID end.

Comments